“Quinta da Casa Amarela” is located on the left bank of the River Douro, in an area classified by UNESCO as World Heritage, mid - way between the cities of Régua and Lamego, in the heart of the most ancient demarcated wine region – the River Douro. It has belonged to the same family since 1885. The dwelling house was rebuilt and extended in the first quarter of the twentieth century and its yellow colour (amarela in Portuguese means yellow) lends its name to the estate. In terms of taste, this wine reveals an elegant, sweet, fine taste which lingers on. Reveals its high aging potential.