General Terms and Conditions of Sale
The site www.theyeatmanwineclub.com is owned by The Yeatman Hotel, Lda., a company located at Rua do Choupelo, 345, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal, incorporated in the Companies Registry Office with the fiscal and VAT single number 508396557.
Whenever making a purchase online at The Yeatman Wine Club, the user/ purchaser declares to be over 18 years old and that he/she has no impediment and/or any legal restriction that prevents from buying alcoholic beverages.
In promotional purchases, responsibility always belongs to the customer, since wine is a natural product and the older vintages are subject to non-controllable changes. Therefore, The Yeatman Wine Club is not responsible for the quality of wines under sales promotion.
In order to avoid security problems in the delivery, The Yeatman Wine Club does not dispatch bottles in their original boxes, wrapped in wrapping paper or in special cases. Nevertheless the bottles will still be properly packaged to ensure their safe arrival at the destination.
During week days, deliveries in Continental Portugal are executed within 24 to 72 hours from the date of the order of the product. At the weekends, we do not send any items or have a collection service in the store. The week day hours are those that fall within the delivery time of the products, specifically from 10 am to midnight on working days.
The invoice is supplied with the order, except in the following cases:
- when the client expressly requests otherwise;
- when the billing address is different from the delivery address.
All products for sale are subject to existing stocks of those products. The parcels will be prioritised according to order of arrival and only after confirmation of payment. In case of a temporary or permanent interruption in the supply of a product, the client will be informed and, whenever possible, alternative products with similar characteristics will be recommended. If it is not possible to arrange a replacement product, the amount of the payment will be reimbursed in full to the client without any additional cost.
The images presented are merely illustrative and may not correspond to the reality of the product, for example in cases of change of label and or bottle type by the producer.
All prices indicated are in Euros with VAT included at the current percentage rate.
The delivery of parcels in Continental Portugal do not have additional shipping costs added to the fixed postage. The delivery of parcels for the Portuguese Islands (Madeira and Azores) and Europe may have variable shipping posts.
The Yeatman Wine Club is not responsible for shipments outside of the Portuguese territory that are retained in the customs of the country of destination. Thus, clients are liable for these costs and shall be charged directly to the client.
In the event that a consumer dispute arises, the consumer may seek remedies in the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/... or may submit their claims to the following dispute resolution entities:
For more information please check the consumer’s online platform at www.consumidor.pt.
Our entity, The Yeatman Hotel, Lda has an eBook of claims available to customers, in accordance with Decree-Law n. º 74/2017, of June 21, regulated by Ordinance n. º 201-A/2017, available at www.livroreclamacoes.pt (Digital Platform), where you can, among other tools, submit claims in a dematerialized form, with the same legal strength as the claims submitted in writing.
You can send us your comments, suggestions and complaints, in particular those related to faulty products, to the email email@example.com or in writing, through a letter sent to Rua do Choupelo, 345, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal. We will answer within a maximum period of 15 working days.
In accordance with articles 4 and 5 of Decree-Law No. 67/2003, of April 8, in case of lack of conformity of the product with the contract, the consumer is entitled to: replace the product without any additional repair or replacement charges, an appropriated reduction of the price of the product or even to terminate the contract, provided that the said lack of conformity is informed and claimed within a period of two years from the delivery of the product.
1. Shipping Costs
Whenever you make a purchase on the website The Yeatman Wine Club, the user declares to be over 18 years old and there is no impediment and / or legal restriction preventing from buying alcoholic beverages.
The orders are expedited according to the time in which they are requested until the 12:00 hours of the working day in which they are received, for the different destinations. The products requested after 12h will be issued in the next working day. The orders will only be sent after confirmation of payment. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, so all orders paid for after 12h00 in the previous working day will be sent the next working day.
Deliveries in Continental Portugal are made between 24 to 72 hours from the date of payment of the product. The delivery time of the products is from 10 am to 12 noon during the week. Deliveries to other countries in Central Europe, France, Benelux, Spain and the British Isles are made up to a maximum of 6 working days. Deliveries for the Balkan Peninsula, Scandinavia, the Baltic States and Italy take up to a maximum of 10 working days period. In other countries, it may take up to 30 working days.
In case of a temporary or permanent interruption in the supply of a product, the client will be informed and, whenever possible, an alternative of products with similar characteristics will be suggested. If it is not possible to arrange a replacement product, the amount paid will be reimbursed in full to the client without any additional costs.
All prices indicated are in Euros with VAT included with at the current percentage rate.
Shipping costs may vary according to the number of bottles (750ml size) and the country of destination. In the following table you can check the prices by country, depending on the number of bottles (3, 6 or 12 bottles and for more bottles you can check the shopping cart of the website.) Bottles of different sizes will be available on request and their prices together with the respective shipping costs will be calculated in your shopping cart, after filling out the delivery address.
0.00 – 4.50kg (3 bottles)
4.51 – 9.00kg (6 bottles)
9.01 – 18.00kg (12 bottles)
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Holland, United Kingdom
Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania
United States of America
|Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, New Zealand, Korea|
For more information about shipment of products with a total weight exceeding 27.01 kg and more than 12 bottles or simply to clarify any other questions related to shipping, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Deliveries and Reimbursements
For purchases made at www.theyeatmanwineclub.com aplicam-se os seguintes termos e condições:
• Whenever you make a purchase online at The Yeatman Wine Club, the user declares to be over 18 years old and that there is no impediment and / or legal restriction preventing from buying alcoholic beverages.
• All products for sale are subject to the stocks of those products. The parcels follow in order of arrival, only after confirmation of payment. In case of a temporary or permanent interruption in the distribution of a product, the client will be informed and, whenever possible, alternative products with similar characteristics will be suggested. If it is not possible to arrange an alternative, the amount paid or the order will be reimbursed in full to the client without any additional costs.
• In promotional purchases, the responsibility always belongs to the customer, since wine is a natural product and the older vintages are subject to possible change. Therefore, The Yeatman Wine Club will not be responsible for the quality of the wines under promotional sale.
• All prices indicated are in Euros with VAT included with the current percentage rate.
• All the delivery times indicated below will be calculated from the delivery date of the parcel. • The delivery of parcels in Continental Portugal does not have additional shipping costs in addition to the fixed postage.
• Our deliveries are made until 7:00 pm each week.
• The parcels follow in order of arrival until 12:00 hours of the working day in which they are received, for the different destinations. The parcels requested after 12h will be issued on the next business day. The parcels will only be sent after confirmation of payment.
• We do not ship on Saturdays, and Sundays, so all orders paid on Fridays after 12.00 will be sent the next business day.
• Packages for "shop collection" can be picked up one hour after payment, except for parcels made after 6:00 p.m. on a business day or at the weekend.
• Deliveries in Continental Portugal are made between 24 to 72 hours after payment.
• Deliveries to other countries in Central Europe, France, Benelux, Spain and the British Isles are made up to a maximum of 6 working days.
• Deliveries for the Balkan Peninsula, Scandinavia, the Baltic States and Italy continue until the maximum period of 10 working days.
• Deliveries in the other countries may take up to 30 business days.
• The Yeatman Wine Club accepts the following forms of payment: payments by ATM with reference of the order and payments by credit card (intermediary PayPal).
• The Yeatman Wine Club ensures transportation and delivery in appropriate conditions.
After receiving the ordered merchandise, it is the responsibility of the customer to guarantee the correct storage of the wine.
• The Yeatman Wine Club is responsible for the good condition of the products delivered. Any claim will be dealt with by The Yeatman Wine Club.
3. Right to unilateral termination:
The consumer can cancel his order until the moment of sending the product, with the right to reimbursement of all amounts paid. Upon receipt of the order by the consumer, he may exercise his right to terminate, in accordance with the legal terms in force and indicated below, in particular in the decree-law n. º 24/2014, of February 14.
The non-payment of the order within 3 working days implies the automatic cancellation of the order.
The consumer has the right to unilaterally terminate this contract within 14 calendar days from the arrival date of the product, under the terms provided in paragraph b) no. 1 of article 10 of the decree-law No. 24/2014, of February 14, with no need to indicate your motivation or grounds.
To exercise its right of resolution, the consumer must communicate his decision to terminate this contract by means of an unambiguous declaration (for example, by letter sent by mail, fax or email), and for this he can use the declaration form available on this link. In order to respect the term of resolution, it is sufficient that you send your communication about the exercise of the right of free resolution to The Yeatman Wine Club before the term deadline by emailing email@example.com or by letter sent to The Yeatman Wine Club - The Yeatman Hotel, Lda., Rua do Choupelo, 345, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
3.1. Effects of unilateral termination:
In the event of termination of this contract, all payments made, with the exception of the return postage, will be reimbursed without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date in which you have informed us of your decision.
We make these reimbursements using the same form of payment used in the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. The client will not incur in any costs as a result of said reimbursement.
We can withhold reimbursement until we have received the return of the products or until you provide proof of delivery of the products, depending on what happens first.
You will be able to return the goods through a transport company in your company or deliver your products in Vila Nova de Gaia located in Rua do Choupelo 345, 4400 - 088 Vila Nova de Gaia, https://www.theyeatmanwineclub... contact.
In order to exercise the right to an unilateral termination, consumer must return the goods, without unjustified delay and no later than 14 days from the date of the information or The Yeatman Wine Club will allow free termination of the contract, considering that the deadline was respected and that the consumer will return the goods before the 14 days period.
It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to support the costs for the returning of goods.
All products must be returned to the following address:The Yeatman Wine Club – The Yeatman Hotel, Lda. – Rua do Choupelo, 345, 4400-088 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
When returning the products, the Consumer must respect the following conditions:
• Return the items in good condition, if they present any indication of refrigeration, damage in labels, capsules, original cases, among other issues;
• Proceed to return two items as / box / as foam original / protection / in order to guarantee shipment security;
• The Yeatman Wine Club will not accept the return of items after two months (except if these are to be sent to the TYWC in order to carry out tests of quality);
• All products shall be verified by the quality control service and will be delivered to the consumer respecting the necessary checking quality conditions.
• In the event of a damaged item or a quality problem, The Yeatman Wine Club will schedule a two-month reminder that will indicate, in the original dispatch area, the order of the consumer.
The Yeatman Wine Club holds the right to not receive any items that do not meet the said conditions.
Reimbursement will only be made after verifying the status of the product.
TYWC may be able to achieve greater speed in reimbursing when payment is made in credit card (via intermediary PAYPAL), or reimbursement will be effected for the same month of payment. ATM payments will not be paid unless Consumer provides the account number (with swift code) or IBAN full number, or reimbursement will be effected for a bank account or an IBAN number that will be provided subsequently by the Consumer.
If the consumer requests another form of reimbursement, he/she must, for such purpose, contact the Yeatman Wine Club in no longer than 7 days from the date in which the Yeatman Wine Club was informed of the decision to terminate the contract.
Upon receiving your order, if the product is not perfect condition, you must return it to the carrier so that the reimbursement process can begin.
At the moment, The Yeatman Wine Club is shipping to the following countries:
5 to 6 working days:
Republic of Ireland
6 to 10 working days:
Até 30 dias úteis:
Republic of Korea
United States of America
If the country for which you want to place your order is not on our list, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the number +351 220 133 155.
4. Payment Methods
The Yeatman Wine Club accepts ATM payments with the reference of the order and also payments by credit card (via intermediary PayPal).